Foothill Graphics, Animation, and Web Design Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guided Questions for Lesson 3 - Post to Forum

+4
Meitz3200
Vivas1059
Hord392
Admin
8 posters

Go down

Guided Questions for Lesson 3 - Post to Forum Empty Guided Questions for Lesson 3 - Post to Forum

Post  Admin Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:41 pm

What is text alignment and what are some examples of it?
What colors do you like to see when viewing a Web page?
How can a choice of color affect the message on a Web page?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guided Questions for Lesson 3 - Post to Forum Empty Re: Guided Questions for Lesson 3 - Post to Forum

Post  Hord392 Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:27 am

Text alignment is the way you align the information on your webpage, how it will display to the other person.
I like to see dark greys and reds when I get to a webpage. When im making a webpage i like to use colors that are easy to the eye.
The choice of color can effect how to website appeals to most people and weather they like it or not depends on the color.
Hord392
Hord392

Back to top Go down

Guided Questions for Lesson 3 - Post to Forum Empty Re: Guided Questions for Lesson 3 - Post to Forum

Post  Vivas1059 Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:28 am

Text alignment is the way the texts lines up on a web page, text in the right margin, left margin and in the center of the web page are all different ways to perform text alignment.

Sometimes I like seeing bright colors: teal, lime green, florouscent colors. I also prefer to have some kind of color(s) that make the page look nice. Somethings that gets my attention.

The choice of color can affect the message on a Web Page by drawing in attention to certain people. Certain types of colors can really catch a viewers eye.

Wink

Vivas1059

Back to top Go down

Post  Meitz3200 Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:18 am

Some examples of text alignment are left aligned, right aligned, and centered which places the words in one of those places on the document.

When I see a website I like it to have bright colors and contrasting colors.

The color choice of a website might affect the message by being colors that affect what they might be selling, or by having colors that make people coming back.

Meitz3200

Back to top Go down

Post  voleskys2574 Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:18 am

A text alignment is how you align text on the left, right or in the center.
Ex. <align text="center">

I like to see colors that are on the brighter side when im viewing a webpage

If you have lighter colors on your webpage it helps to lighten the mood, but if your colors are on the darker side it may do the exact opposite.

voleskys2574

Back to top Go down

Guided Questions for Lesson 3 - Post to Forum Empty kieltys reply

Post  kielty3436 Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:52 am

Text alignment is for when your wanting to keep things organized on your website so its easier to read along the Internet.

When i look at the colors i like to look at colors that contrast but go together in the end.

if the color is dark and gloomy the message may be a bright and happy one.

kielty3436

Back to top Go down

Post  horne2406 Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:34 am

Text alignment is the way the text on a web page shows up, and the examples are left, right, and center.

I like to see colors that go well together like different shades of the same color, for example a dark blue text on a lighter blue backround with a blue in between for accents.

The colors on a web page could be accociated with the information and make it more enjoyable and easy to understand.

horne2406

Back to top Go down

Guided Questions for Lesson 3 - Post to Forum Empty lesson 3 reply

Post  stet536 Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Text alignment is the format of where exactly on the page text will be. An example is a centered title.

When it comes to colors, I personally like to see simple colors that go well together, such as a light orange and black.

The colors on a web page affect the message because if it was say red and green all over, then you would get a Christmas vibe, and if it wasn't a Christmas site, then you are getting the wrong message.

stet536

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down